Saturday 8 May 2010

Know Your Future

Yesterday, I had a tarot reading.

It's weird how things happen.

I really wanted to have a reading done, and went to the college of psychic studies in South Kensington to get one done. However, I had to book an appointment to get one done. Now, I'm very impatient when it comes to these things, so I decided to head home and rethink the situation. I took the Underground Train (subway, metro, whatever you call it) and the train decided to make an unexpected stop... then it occurred to me. Why don't you go to Camden Town??? All manner of Social Misfits hangout there. I think I should be there more often as I also consider myself a Social Misfit. So, got to Camden Market, and ask one, yes that's one stall holder if there was someone round here that does Tarot Readings.... to my surprise and gratitude, she said yes there was. I followed her directions and found the readers den. With no reader. She went out as business was quiet. I called her and she said she was on her way back.

Her name was Beryl, she reminded me of an ex-colleague I had a few years ago call Soraya, but that's another story.

She asked me "do you want a general reading, or do you have specific questions you'd like to ask?" I gave her 3 specific questions.

Basically, without going into the reading too much, things are changing. Now, I had an idea that they were as I know that I'm a much stronger person now, as I was last year and went through enough shit last year to know that change was also happening then. She also said that in a previous life I had a strong bossy sense of self. The reason why I have felt so oppressed in this life is because I needed to learn and pay my Karmic Debt. She said that my Karmic Debt will be paid by October this year. I said "Thank God".

Pretty much the reading was something that I needed to have, just to tell me that I'm on the right track, and also to tell me that I'm not a waste of space and oxygen.

All things happen for a reason, which I fully accept.

It was quite refreshing. I'm glad that I treated myself to that.... For my Birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment